Saturday 10 November 2012

Perfectly preserved apples

When I saw the apple from the perfectly preserved stamp set, this was what popped into my head, so naturally I had to make it.
As you can see I opted for my preferred square card blank.
I added a square of designer series paper, a further whisper white card mat, which I pierced a pattern on to.
I then stamped eight green apples and one red apple, each time after inking in my chosen colour I added the seeds with an Early Espresso marker, all the apples were cut out using my matching cannery die set. The green apples were stuck on with my favourite tombo glue, whereas the red apple was stuck with foam pads.


A close up of the apples.


What do you think? Is this your kind of card?
Leave me a comment, below.

Until next time, Happy Crafting, Dawn x

No comments:

Post a Comment