Sunday 25 November 2012

Just Believe-Rich razzleberry

As I mentioned before, I will try and photograph some of the items I use.
Here is my Just Believe stamp set.


On my last workshop we made this card in crumb cake, everyone loved the design, I had some fabulous comments, thank you ladies, then we got chatting about how different cards can look in different colour combos, so I said I would make another card in a different colour option and this is what I came up with.
Rich Razzleberry and Very Vanilla. 
If you look back a couple of posts you will find the details of what I did, I'm sure you don't want me to write it all out again here.


A close up of the main image.


The gorgeous soft and wide stripey ribbon that Stampin' Up! have discontinued, please, please, please bring them back, they are perfect.


The detail of my script wheel, that I made in to a flat stamp, full details of how to do this are coming soon.


Don't cards look "finished" when they have a stamped insert?
And more professional, in my opinion.


Yntil next time, happy crafting, Dawn x

PS If like me you struggle with computers, let me say that if you use all your allowance for your photographs with blogger, you can resize them and then add them and it doesn't count as your allowance, how does that work..? It took me about 4 hours to discover this...argh!

No comments:

Post a Comment