Sunday 4 November 2012

Perfectly preserved pear

This card is quite similar to yesterdays, hence why it is on today.
I used my Perfectly Preserved stamp set and Cannery framelits, die set, there is a photograph of both of these sets on yesterday's post.

I started with a Pumpkin Pie A6 card base (have you noticed, two days in a row without a square card-don't worry, they are coming) I opted to turn my base card to a horizontal direction, the opening is down the left hand side.
I pierced around the edges of my base card and added a mat from some discontinued paper called Beyond the Garden (I used this for yesterday's card too) I thought it went really well with my colour scheme.


I inked the jar stamp with Early Espresso ink, the pear and leaves with Lucky Limeade ink and the lid with Pumpkin Pie ink, I then cut them all out with the matching dies (quick and easy!)
The greeting comes from my Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set, this was inked in Pumpkin Pie and cut out with the word window punch, I added a curve to it with my bone folder to resemble the curve of the jar. Some Calypso Coral bakers twine crossed over on the left hand side and that was it, a quick and easy card.
Here is a close up of the jar.


I hope you like my simple card, Leave me a comment to let me know.

As I mentioned on yesterday's post, it is Taunton's Sincerely Yours craft show today, I hope you can make it, its at Wellsprings Leisure Centre, between 10am and 4pm.

Until next time, Happy Crafting, Dawn x

No comments:

Post a Comment