Saturday 24 November 2012

Our family is mad!

I have been having problems with blogger all day, and you know how computers are difficult for me to say the least, I keep being told I have reached my limit and I don't want to pay monthly to be able to add photos to my posts. Anyway on with the show as they say.

For a change I thought I would add some photographs of one of my mad dogs.
Have you ever heard of dogs who like to trampoline?
Well, this young lady does, in fact even with nets that zip and lock shut she still manages to get on, I'm not sure how, she doesn't do it when we are looking, funny huh?
Here is Kodi, waiting for my daughter to join her for her bouncing session.


She even likes to lie down on the trampoline and rest.


And of course guard the entrance after she has managed to get on.


What do you think?
I think she is crazy but then she suits my family to a tee!!!

If blogger behaves I will try and post some craftyness soon.
Until next time, happy crafting, Dawn x

No comments:

Post a Comment