Sunday 11 November 2012

Perfectly preserved flowers

I'm really enjoying this stamp set, there are sooo many things you can do with it.
Yes, I started with my favourite square card blank, I added a very fine mat of rose red and then a layer of designer series paper (sorry this set has been discontinued, I just think it went with this rather nicely)
I cut a whisper white die cut and stamped the jar from my perfectly preserved set, I lined up two stalks and two flower heads. I pierced around the edge of the die cut. 
I added some coordinating bakers twine around the rim of the jar. 
I stamped a flower, cut it out with the matching die and added a rhinestone to the centre, fixing this with a foam pad to the top right hand corner.


A close up to see more detail.


Is this your style of card? Leave a comment below to let me know what you think.
Until next time Happy Crafting, Dawn x

No comments:

Post a Comment