Sunday 18 November 2012

Just Believe...again

Here I have a card that didn't quite make it to this months workshop but I thought I would show you anyway.
I started with an A6 card blank. I stamped using versamark ink and one of the smaller stamps from the Just Believe stamp set onto my base card, you can just see it around the edges. I added a marina mist embossed mat using the new Fancy Fan embossing folder, I curled the corner a little so you can see the stamping on the base. I cut a top note die in very vanilla and stamped the largest image from the set using crumb cake ink, I added my greeting with marina mist ink, I inked around the edges of the die cut for detail using crumb cake ink, I trimmed the side of the die cut off. A simple ruffle of very vanilla seam binding ribbon and a button from the neutral selection and this card was finished.



A close up of the seam binding and button.


The embossing folder is so deep and gorgeous, don't you think?


What do you think of this design?
Leave a comment below.

Until next time, happy crafting, Dawn x

No comments:

Post a Comment