Saturday 2 March 2013

Flowering Flourishes


Here is a card I made with my Flowering Flourishes stamp set, have I said that I love this stamp set?


A close up of the topper.


A simple embossed background adds texture and interest.


The gorgeous flowers were made with the boho punch.


Ok, so what did I do?
I started with my favourite square card blank. I embossed a layer with an embossing folder and inked around the edge for definition, I used lucky limeade ink.
I die cut my shape and stamped the largest stamp from the set in lucky limeade ink. The ribbon is rich razzleberry, and so are the flowers. Rhinestones in the centre of the flowers and a few simple pearls to finish.


What do you think? Is this your kind of card? Leave a comment to let me know.
Until next time, happy crafting, Dawn x

No comments:

Post a Comment