Sunday 24 February 2013

Flowering Flourishes stamp set

Introducing a fabulous stamp set from Stampin' Up! called Flowering Flourishes and I love it!!!
This set is available in wood mounted £21.95 or clear as here £17.95


I have chosen the clear option, which is red rubber mounted on foam for the best stamping but no wooden block, all this in a dvd style case for quick and easy storage. As you can see I don't stick the enclosed stickers onto my stamps and I find they stick to the acrylic block better without.


This set includes 3 stamps, one large, one medium and one smaller design.


I have a workshop coming up using this stamp set and have made a selection of samples to show the versatility, more of that to follow soon. If you are interested in joining us for this workshop contact me for details, dates are either Friday 8th March 7pm or Saturday 9th March 2pm, both dates are making the same items, a couple of places left only.

Until next time, Happy Crafting, Dawn x

No comments:

Post a Comment