Wednesday 27 March 2013

FF samples 2

Morning, so if you like your cards to have a bit more going on then maybe this is for you.

I started with an A5 crumb cake card blank, and stamped using versamark ink and a stamp from the Flowering Flourishes set, all around the background, stamping off the edge.
I cut my all time favourite die, called Top Note in whisper white card, I then stamped with crumb cake ink and the smallest stamp from the set around the edges.
I die cut a large pirouette pink butterfly and embossed it for texture, I die cut a smaller butterfly in whisper white, folded both the butterflies down the centre, I layered them one on top of the other and added pearls down the centre of the top butterfly. When assembling I cut a small strip of paper in the matching pink pirouette and cut a "v" shape from one end (I used a square punch, turned side ways to make this cut accurate) I added this strip behind my Top note die cut. I stamped my greeting on the tongue of the paper. To finish I added a small folded piece of ribbon under the largest butterfly and a few scattered pearls.


A close up of the layered butterflies.


I stamped my greeting on the tongue.


Those pearls are so cute.


What do you think? Is this your type of card?
Leave me a comment below.
Until next time, thank you for visiting and Happy crafting, Dawn x

No comments:

Post a Comment