Friday 29 March 2013

FF samples 4

Wishing all my visitors today a very Happy Good Friday!


This is the second card we made at our last workshop, Flowering Flourishes, "The Big One" For me details read back the last few posts.
This is a large card, I started with an 8x8 inch card blank.
I cut three panels, one crumb cake, one lucky limeade and one real red (I think these colours work well together, what do you think?)
I die cut a topper and stamped the largest of the three designs from the Flowering Flourishes stamp set using lucky limeade ink, I also inked around the edges to soften the effect.
I punched the flowers from real red card using my boho punch, the centres were punched from the amazingly sparkly glitter card, I put a small piece of foam tape between each layer of the flower to add depth (If you want to keep your cards a little flatter for posting these flowers could easily be stuck together with glue)


A close up of the super sparkly flowers, what do you think?


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today, please leave a comment below so I know you have been. Until next time, Happy Crafting, Dawn x

No comments:

Post a Comment