Monday 25 March 2013

FF samples

Here is a very simple card using the gorgeous flowering flourishes stamp set.
This time I stamped with real red ink onto a gloss card blank and heat embossed with clear embossing ink to set it. A simple strip of ribbon and a knot along the lower edge. I stamped a heart in red and cut out, I stuck this with a foam pad for dimension. A greeting below the knot to finish.


Ooops! A close up, but I forgot to turn the photo the right way around, sorry.


Yes, close up photographs are not my thing, sorry its so blurry!


This was a very quick card and yet I think it looks quite classy, I have another design like this that I will show another day.
Is this too simple a design for you? Or do you like clean and simple cards? 
Leave me a comment below, so I don't feel like I'm alone.
Until next time, Happy Crafting, and thank you for visiting, Dawn x

No comments:

Post a Comment