Sunday 24 March 2013

Flowering Flourishes workshop samples

Well I have been away for too long, I've been busy making samples for my Flowering Flourishes workshop, also known to my ladies as "The Big One" before you ask I will explain why it got this name, at most of my workshops my ladies make two cards, I provide everything needed and we share the stamp set(s) between us and I make a small charge for these, well I had an idea to coincide with Stampin' Up! saleabration promotion, where I choose a selection of products that we then use to make two cards and at the end you get to take the items away with you and craft to your hearts content, and your cards of course. Why does it matter about saleabration? Well for every £45 you spend during this time you get to chose a product from a choice, this year of 17 items, varying from ribbon and button bundles, papers, embossing folders, stamp sets, punches etc so for each of my ladies who signed up for "The Big One" they each chose their free gift. The items in the top photograph are what they paid for and the next few cards I show will be using these products and adding some bits from my stash to show the versatility of this stamp set, there was so much more I wanted to do with them but I just ran out of time, I know I will reach for this stamp set a lot!
So each person had.....
 Flowering Flourishes clear mount stamp set
Lucky Limeade ink pad
Real red marker pen
A pot of tiny silver brads
and a Boho flower punch, that escaped the photo
(And their choice of free product, from the leaflet)


Here is a very simple card I made using the stamp set with gilding flakes, it looks so much more lush in real life.

A close up of the gilding.


Simply stamped in real red, a couple of rhinestones, a twist of ribbon and finished, simple.


Do you like simple cards or something more complicated, this stamp set can do both?
What do you think?
Leave a comment below, until next time Happy Crafting, dawn x

No comments:

Post a Comment