Saturday 16 April 2011

Strength and Hope

                                       Strength and Hope

This card is from the mini on page 31 with my twist to it. Stampin' Up! are donating £1 from the sale of each "Strength and Hope" stamp set sold to The Breast cancer research foundation. BCRF is dedicated to preventing breast cancer and finding a cure in our lifetime by funding a clinical and translational research worldwide. This stamp set is lovely and everytime you use it you know that you have supported a fantastic cause, that will help woman all over the world. Strength and Hope is available in wood £15.95 or clear £12.95
My colour combination is crumb cake and pink pirouette, as SU don't sell pink pirouette taffeta ribbon I used whisper white, taffeta ribbon, and dyed a small piece using my ink pad. The butterfly was cut using Beautiful wings embosslit die, this die cuts and embosses at the same time for a lovely effect.
I like this card so much I made it in another colour, I will post this next. Dawn x

No comments:

Post a Comment