Thursday 14 April 2011

Build a blossom

This card uses something from my new stash out of the mini catalogue. I have used a stamp set called build a blossom, (lots of the new Stampin' Up! stamp sets are available in either wood mount as they always have been or new clear which are in fact still the same red rubber with all its quality but without the wooden block, saving space and money, the clear sets come packaged in a dvd style case and cling to an acrylic block.
I chose the largest petal, stamping in rose red onto whisper white for a dramatic look, there is also a matching large punch, to help with all the "cutting" out. The sentiment is from the new level two hostess set "something to celebrate" which I inked with a marker to add the spacing I required to fit in the large oval punched out shape, I layered this onto the new decorative label punch. The backing paper is from Springtime vintage paper pack, this pack contains some beautiful floral papers.
I hope you like it, Happy crafting Dawn x

No comments:

Post a Comment