Sunday 17 April 2011

Motorcycle

                                               Men's cards

This card uses the new motorcycle stamp which is available individually and at only £7.95 its great for all those male cards.
Basic black card base, I cut away the front, and then embossed the part I cut away with the square lattice folder and stuck it on to the inside of the card. The motorcycle was simply stamped in black and coloured with a real red marker, I added a simple greeting and layered on to red card. I tied a small piece of red ribbon to a clip, and attached to the right hand side. The panel was fixed with foam tape taking care only to put the foam where it will be in contact with the front left hand side flap. I added a very small white insert, to make it easier to write in.
Thanks for looking Dawn x

No comments:

Post a Comment