Thursday 14 April 2011

Springtime vintage

                     An easy square card, using the new springtime vintage designer series papers.
I used rose red as the card base, I'm really loving this colour at the moment, then I cut a pink pirouette and very vanilla mat and embossed both of these with the perfect dots embossing folder, using the big shot machine, the card I had was slightly bigger than the folder but I found them quite easy to line up the extra part and run through again. I cut my squares using a punch and ran them all through the same embossing folder. I die cut the flowers using the lovely Fun flowers exclusive die and embossed each layer with the dots embossing folder. I shaped the flowers slightly before layering them, adding a button with elastic thread on the top. I added a small piece of ribbon before attaching the flower. A quick and effective card. I hope you like it. Happy crafting Dawn x

No comments:

Post a Comment