Friday 15 April 2011

Itty bitty bits

I took my inspiration for this card from the mini catalogue on page 21. I love the Itty bitty bits stamp set and can see me using this a lot in the future, I just need more time to play, like everyone else!
Daffodil delight was used for the card base and yeah its not square I hear you shout. The main layered shape is another exclusive die, called Top note, and this is sooo versatile, I have a fab project coming soon with this, so please come back and check. I cut two Top note shapes, one whisper white and the other rich razzleberry, I trimmed the edge from the razzleberry one so it would show the white edge, I think this is really effective. I stamped the Itty bitty images in various colours onto a decorative label punched shape and added a matching brad through the flower, this was layered with foam on to the top note shape. I cut the Hi using the new sizzlet dies "Timeless type junior alphabet dies" but added a button for the dot of the i, the button was cut using Sweet buttons embosslit die, also added with foam. A fun card. Thanks for looking, Happy crafting Dawn x

No comments:

Post a Comment