Thursday 14 April 2011

Apologise..

Firstly I apologise for not posting for a while, the whole family were hit one after the other with a horrible violent bug, that has wiped us out for a while, we are finally recovered. So I will post some new cards, shortly.
Whilst I was gone Stampin' Up! have released their new mini catalogue and WOW, it is in my opinion the best one yet, and unfortunately I had to buy lots of new things to play with, I know its awful, isn't it? So, you will see some of these in my future projects. I think the worst thing was having a delivery of wonderful new toys and being to poorly to play, argh! Probably the biggest news is that SU have brought us the big shot machine (we have been asking/begging on your behalf, for a while now) and with it some gorgeous new dies and lots of them are exclusive to SU, so watch this space. Anyway enough of my rambling, I'm off to upload my photos and then I will be back........

No comments:

Post a Comment