Friday 15 April 2011

Springtime vintage 2

                                           I love how simple this card looks!


Here I made a card base with baja breeze card, yes I know its square again! I cut a small panel from the springtime vintage papers (I think this one is my favourite from the whole pack) and layered it on to rose red card. The sentiment is from Sincere salutations set, stamped in rose red onto very vanilla card and cut out with the large oval punch and layered onto a scalloped oval cut in half length ways. The flower is cut on the big shot using the exclusive Fun flowers die, each flower was then embossed with the Square lattice embossing folder, another exclusive! (the texture of this is amazing and although the papers are gorgeous this just makes them even more wow, this is my favourite folder at the moment) The flower was then layered up and a button was added to finish with a twist of metallic thread. Simple and classy, I think.
Thanks for looking and Happy crafting, Dawn x

No comments:

Post a Comment