Sunday 4 July 2010

Oh so cute gift bag!


Happy 4th July to anyone out there who is celebrating.

I have been very busy since my last post, so I apologise now for not updating sooner. Firstly last week was my son's 9th birthday well, doesn't time fly, and as you can imagine we were busy with swimming, a barbecue (which fortunately we had fab weather for), and knee deep in wrapping paper, presents and cards, it was lovely!

I have also been busy crafting, making oh so cute little bags and matching cards, (the template came from the amazing Becky Roberts via her blog at inkingidaho.blogspot.com her site is well worth a browse but, warning you can easily loose an hour or two looking around her wonderful creations, so thank you Becky for another wonderful template, I love it!) The photo is a group of three bags that I have made, I hope to show you closer over the next couple of days or so.

Well, I have also been busy organising myself to start a kraft club, with my Stampin' Up! demo's and various workshops I have been hosting over the past several months, I have received many requests for this so, finally here are the details:

Saturday 17th July 2pm
Saturday 11the September 2pm

These are the first dates and depending on how busy things get will depend on when and where future dates will take place. Places are limited on the above three dates to 8 on each day, Please call me on 07779071588 for more details, they are in the Taunton area (Somerset). Everything needed to make four lovely projects will be supplied, along with light refreshments, all you need to bring is a smile and your enthusiasm for a fun crafting session. Hope to see a new face amongst us.

Hope you like the cute bags, thanks for looking, until next time happy crafting Dawn x

2 comments:

  1. How exciting! Your very own Kraft club I am so excited for you.
    Good luck
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely darling Dawn! Great work!!
    ♥ Becky

    ReplyDelete