Sunday 18 July 2010

New style!

Hi everyone,
well I was thinking about how my blog doesn't quite reflect the crafting me so, I had a fiddle with the settings and surprise, surprise this is what I have decided on, it worked, hope you like the changes!

Kraft club dates are as follows;

Saturday 11th Sept 2pm or Wednesday 15th Sept 7.30pm
Saturday 16th Oct 2pm or Wednesday 6th Oct 7.30pm
Saturday 27th Nov 2pm or Wednesday 24th Nov 7.30pm
Saturday 11th Dec 2pm or Wednesday 8th Dec 7.30pm

Due to interested numbers I will be offering the same make and takes on a choice of two dates within the same month, please call if you have any questions or would like to book, 07779071588 these will take place in the Taunton Somerset area.
Thanks for looking, I hope you like the new look! Happy crafting, Dawn x

1 comment: