Saturday 17 July 2010

Birdie House!!


Hi everyone, I have been busy crafting..... and here is a sneaky peek at one of my 3D projects, I'm really pleased with how it has turned out, this is a sample that I will be using for the lucky ladies who have booked on my "Bird House" workshop on 21st August, which is now full.
The papers are from the sweet pea paper stack (I love those papers), I have used chocolate chip card which I punched with the eyelet border punch for the roof edge, the two step bird punch was used for the leaves and bird. I used a flower head die from little claire designs (I love this flower!) each petal is cut separately, I shaped each petal, inked it before sticking with pinflair glue. I have hinged the roof and stuck it with a glue dot so that it still opens, I hope you like it.
I have received a lot of interest in my kraft club and am in the process of sorting dates for the next few months, details will follow soon, watch this space. Thanks for looking, happy crafting Dawn x

No comments:

Post a Comment