Thursday 29 July 2010

Busy, busy, busy!

Hi, well school holidays have started and things have gone from busy at work to busy at home, I'm looking forward to having a few days off, resting and generally spending time with my very precious family.

Thank you to the wonderful group of ladies who came to my house last night for a journal workshop, we had sooo many crafting things on the table I could almost hear the table groaning under the pressure. It was lovely to see a couple of new faces, as well as familiar ones, and how you make such wonderful creations so differently from each other using the same items, unfortunately with all the excitement I forgot to take pictures but, can I say everyone was laughing and joking all evening so a good time was had by all!

Thank you for passing by, until next time, Happy crafting Dawn x

No comments:

Post a Comment