Saturday 10 July 2010

Chain maille


Hi, Firstly I would like to say Thank you to a small group of ladies for coming to my workshop today, we were using the sweet treat cups from Stampin' Up!'s mini catalogue, I hope you enjoyed your makes!! Unfortunately I didn't take any photos, sorry.

I have fallen for the jewellery made with "jump rings" chain maille, I think its great and so very versatile, just by changing the colours of the rings or the sizes, you get a completely different look. Here is a very simple flower that I made following a pattern from creative beads and jewellery magazine, I think it was issue 2, they had it on a chain but I thought it looked better on a leather thong, it uses two sizes of jump rings and the flower is quite rigid when you hold it. Thanks for looking, keep crafting Dawn x

No comments:

Post a Comment