Tuesday 6 July 2010

Closer look part 2...


Hi, Here is a closer look, as promised, at one of the other bags I made using the template from Becky Roberts. I used taken with teal card for the base and paper from the sweet pea paper stack (these papers are gorgeous), available for a short time in the mini catalogue from Stampin' Up! The ribbon I used is also from Stampin' Up! but is no longer available, I made a tag using my oval all stamp set and oval punches. The notelets are taken with teal card, sweet pea ds paper and whisper white card, ribbon as before and then I added a button from the designer button pack called playground, I used a thank you stamp from my simply said stamp set to finish off this cute gift set. I hope you like it, until next time, happy crafting Dawn x

No comments:

Post a Comment