Wednesday 4 August 2010

Pretty birthday card



Hi, well I have been busy making Christmas cards and because its only August you will have to wait to see some of those designs!!
Today I have made a birthday card and here it is......
I used rose red as my card base and then stuck on paper from the sweet pea paper stack, I adore these papers, the strip of paper near the bottom is the reverse of the butterfly design paper, I then die cut a flower (this is a favourite of mine at the moment) from whisper white, pumpkin pie and summer sun card with a touch of glossy black, I inked all the pieces with rose red ink before assembling them. I used the 2 step bird punch to add the branches behind the flower. Lastly I printed a greeting on the computer and layered it with matching paper also inked with rose red. I made a coordinating deep envelope using paper from the stack to add the finishing touch, a simple yet, I think pretty card. I hope you like it, until next time, Happy crafting Dawn x

No comments:

Post a Comment