Tuesday 17 August 2010

Last couple of pages...



The last couple of pages I'm going to show you are more beach photo's but this time there are a couple of me, this is rare, very rare, I actually don't like having my photo taken (I guess that's because I always look rubbish, or I'm very self critical) but I must admit these are not to bad, maybe the back ground is "right" for me or it's just they are not to close!!
Again decorated using the same stamp sets to keep it simple, the ribbon you can see is tied to the rings of the book. There are lots more pages in this book but I don't feel I know you well enough to bore you with those. I added about 60 photo's in total and decorated each page quite simply using only two stamp sets so as not to add to much fuss, after choosing my photo's and printing them I managed to put the whole thing together in an afternoon. You can add as much detail as you want to your mini books to suit your own taste, I like things that are simple!
Thank you for looking, happy crafting Dawn x

No comments:

Post a Comment