Tuesday 17 August 2010

Happy birthday...

This was the card I made for my friends birthday a couple of days ago...
I used pink passion as a square card base and then layered some paper from the bubbles born to shop paper pad, over the whole base. I cut a strip of pink passion card and punched it using my martha stewart loop punch and added this to the right hand side, with a tiny strip of the paper from the first layer on top. I die cut my favourite flower from whisper white and two pinks and inked all the pieces with pink passion, I shaped them before sticking with glue gel, and popping a couple leaves in behind. The greeting is from a little claire stamp set, stamped onto whisper white and mounted onto pink passion with foam pads. Another simple card. Thanks for looking, happy crafting Dawn x

No comments:

Post a Comment