Tuesday 17 August 2010

On board journal


I have finally got round to putting my holiday photos into a mini book. I used the Stampin' Up! on board journal, the spiral bound book comes with 20 pages and at approx 5 inch square this is a lovely size book and I thoroughly enjoyed assembling it. I painted the book covers with "eco green crafts" paint in clam shell, these paints are lovely, I painted two coats to give a dense coverage over the cardboard colour of the book. I printed my photos so that I could get two on a page, it was difficult to choose from the photos which ones to print and which ones not to so, this way I could use more.
As you can see by the title we went to Looe, one of my all time favourite places. We have been to Looe many times and always find something new to see and do. My ideal holiday is some where you can get to and then leave your car and walk everywhere you want to go, yeah I guess I'm into walking holidays and with our two wonderful dogs this is perfect for them! (I don't think my teenage daughter feels the same...but with a friend along for the break she had lots of fun to) With my limited computer skills I still can't work out how to add several photo's without them all being muddled up or not straight so I will add more pages soon.
Thanks for looking, happy crafting Dawn x

No comments:

Post a Comment