Tuesday 17 August 2010

Mini book photo's












The next couple of pictures are of the beach area on Hannafore side of Looe, we were aloud to walk our dogs on this beach so we spent lots of time walking around this area. The view is towards St Georges Island and when the tide went out we walked quite a way towards it, although you couldn't walk all the way and apparently no dogs are allowed on the island anyway.
My son with one of the many pieces of drift wood that he found on the beach, he loves anything like that! And more pictures of our dogs (yeah I know, you've seen enough of them now, I will try not to add any more, sorry)
The pages were decorated with stampin' up's circle circus stamp set and bird on a branch stamp set. I added hand written text around the edges of the photo's on some pages, I also added buttons and pieces of ribbon as embellishments.
Until next time, happy crafting and thanks for looking Dawn x

No comments:

Post a Comment