Thursday 20 May 2010

Punch party!



Hi, Thank you ladies for a lovely workshop last night. Last night it was a gathering of friends to craft rather than a formal workshop, well thats how it felt. We were quite a small group but lots of fun was had. The hostess saw a card I had made (the idea came from the lovely Hayley-so my thanks to her) whilst at a previous event and decided she would like a party based on that card. As you can see its a ballet dancer made from punches, everyone made their own interpretation of the card and here are the finished cards, well almost, some sentiments were left off as they were unsure who the lucky recipient would be. One card even managed to dance off during the photo shoot so has a picture all to herself. Big hugs to all that came and I hope to see you again soon x

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love these, think I feel a casing coming on, if thats okay with you.

    ReplyDelete