Friday 28 May 2010

Bright and cheerful!


Hi, I made this card a while ago and every time I look at the photo it makes me smile! I grew up watching Sesame Street, so it was natural to try to copy the charcter's in my own way, of course! I made this card using Stampin' Up! punches and card. I think this would be great for children of all ages. My base card is DL size in landscape, I added a couple of thin strips of card to the top and bottom to match with the colours I was going to use for the characters. Each character starts with a scallop circle, I used various sized circles for the eyes, mouth and cookie. Big birds beak is made from the oval punch and I hand cut the yellow "feathers" for him. An easy but fun project that I am very pleased with, I hope you like it Dawn x

No comments:

Post a Comment