Sunday 23 May 2010

Mini Album




Hi, I have been wanting to put this little album on here for a while but I hadn't taken any photos of it so, yesterday I did. My daughter had a drum kit for Christmas and after the usual assembly and general practise I popped my head in her room along with my camera (yes, my family dread me lurking with my trusty camera). The colour of her room, clothes and drum kit was an explosion so I decided to print the photos in black and white and it went well with what I had in mind. I cut the pages using sizzix dies in basic black and rose red stampin' up! card and the covers from mount board, also with the dies. I stamped every page with small motifs and had a spider on every page (my daughter hates bugs but it kind of went with the slightly goth stage she was in). I added embellishments on each page, flowers, page pebbles etc. After stamping the front cover I added sparkle with a glitter spray, a metal word and joined all the pages with a purple book ring, I decided against ribbon on the ring as it doesn't really fit with my daughters style. I was really pleased with the over all effect but more importantly my daughter loved it, I'm not sure she would be so happy if she knew it was on here though!! Hope you like it to, thanks for looking, see you next time Dawn x

1 comment: