Friday 28 December 2012

Thank you's

I have had a busy day making lots of Thank you cards, so I needed a quick and simple design or it would of taken me until next Christmas to make them, write them and give out.
Here is my quick card design.
These cards are 4x4 inch bases, I doodled around the edges and stamped my thank you greeting to the left. I punched two mittens using a punch and attached a small piece of white bakers twine to them, one end with double sided tape, the other with foam tape to add dimension. A sparkly rhinestone completes the look.


A close up of my not so good doodling, although I think I got the hang of it after these and another batch I made in a different colour.


When I lined them up to take a photo I must admit to being quite impressed with my efforts.


Until next time, Happy Crafting, Dawn x

No comments:

Post a Comment