Wednesday 12 December 2012

Scentsational Season

A quick and easy Christmas card made using Scentsational Season stamp set and 
matching Holiday Collection die set.


I started with an A6 real red card blank and added a strip of paper from the Summer Smooches paper pack. I stamped my sentiment from the Tiny Sentiments stamp set above the paper strip and tied some baker's twine over the paper.
I stamped the gingerbread man and candy cane from the Scentsational Season stamp set, I stamped the jar and lid using my Perfectly Preserved stamp set, I cut all the parts out using the matching dies. 
Stampin' Up! offer a 15% discount if you buy these stamp sets and dies as a bundle, they are available for a limited time, until the end of January, check out the mini catalogue by clicking on the icon above.
I then layered my cut outs as shown, simple!


Thank you for coming by, feel free to leave a comment below. 
Until next time Happy Crafting, Dawn x

No comments:

Post a Comment