Wednesday 26 December 2012

Evergreen

Like most people I have been so busy recently, I have made several projects and just haven't had the time to post them yet, so I guess you may see Christmas through out January, well I will try not to.
Here are two Christmas cards I made using my Evergreen stamp set, from the autumn/winter mini catalogue.

The first card uses cherry cobbler for my base card, a vanilla layer, a mat from the Festival of Prints paper stack, a vanilla die cut with the solid tree stamped on, then the tree words stamped on to vellum and die cut, I fixed this layer with the tiny silver brads and pierced around the edge.


A close up, you can see the tree design peeping from the layer underneath, and the writing from the word tree stamp is really clear, it lines up really easily too.


As you can see I made the same card design but changed the colours slightly, I like doing this to then decide which one I like the most. Again cherry cobbler base, very vanilla layer, a different paper from the same stack, a vanilla die cut (same shape, just turned slightly) I stamped the tree in blue this time, Marina Mist, I think, then the words in Early Espresso on the vellum layer, again fixed with tiny silver brads.


Which colour combo is your favourite?
Leave a comment below.

Thanks for stopping by, until next time Happy Crafting, Dawn x

No comments:

Post a Comment