Wednesday 23 February 2011

How ewe doing?

                                                        
                                                             Here is a simple fun card.


                                                          And a close up of the sheep.

Card; Bashful blue for the card base, certainly celery for the grass, whisper white for the sheep and flowers, basic black for the sheep, Marina mist
Punches; Scallop circle, large word window, 1" circle, Boho blossoms, Scallop oval and large oval

I made a square card base and added a strip of green cut into a grass like pattern by hand. I cut all the parts of my sheep using punches, I drew on the tiny swirls and assembled with tiny googly eyes.
I cut the flowers from white card, I gently inked the edges and then spritzed them with a fine mist of platinum shimmer paint and alcohol, using an embossing tool I cupped them in my hand to get the shape and left them to dry, they dry hard and hold the shape. I added my sentiment and flowers, quick and easy.
I hope you like it, Happy crafting Dawn x

No comments:

Post a Comment