Tuesday 22 February 2011

Baroque Motifs

Here is a simple card I made recently. I stamped the swirl in white craft ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder to make it more "white" Then I stamped the little flowers and cut them out by hand, I added a small rhinestone in the centre of each flower.
I stamped an icon from my Tiny tags stamp set, (I love this set its so versatile) on to whisper white card, I cut out the wing using the two step bird punch upside down to line up my design, I also cut a white body and pear pizzazz leaf, finally I added a sheer ribbon down the side and added an insert.

Stamp sets used; Tiny Tags, Baroque Motifs
Ink; Whisper white craft ink, Pink pirouette
Punch; Two step bird
Card; Marina mist, whisper white and pear pizzazz

I hope you like it, until next time Happy crafting Dawn x

1 comment: