Saturday 19 February 2011

Growing Green

I would like to wish one of my lovely crafting ladies Ali, a very Happy birthday, I hope you had a special day. It was her birthday yesterday and this is the card I sent her. A classic square card made with pink pirouette as the base, which I stamped with craft white ink using my Growing green stamp set, I also stamped with the matching pink pirouette ink for a very subtle effect that really doesn't show in the photo. I cut a simple square of whisper white and stamped this with two soft shades of pink using a flower head from Growing green and a stamp from my tiny tag set. The greeting, from my sincere salutations stamp set, was stamped in pink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder on to vellum and then torn top and bottom, I fixed this with pastel pink brads at each side and added a rhinestone to the dot of the "i" as Ali loves her "bling" I don't think this picture does the card justice as it looked much better in the hand than here, possibly due to the pale colour and my not so good photography skills, (I'll blame the poor light) I have now learnt how to add more than one photo at a time, I'm getting there very slowly.
Thank you for looking, until next time Happy crafting Dawn x

No comments:

Post a Comment