Saturday 26 February 2011

Hey Moo!

This card was influenced by the lovely and very talented Sue Wilson. I really like the cuteness of these stamps, suitable for all ages.
I started with a red square card blank and layered a white panel that I had embossed with a lattice folder I recently bought (I think you will be seeing a lot more of this folder as I really like it) I used a border punch for the strip down the right hand side and added a strip of black gingham ribbon on top of it and some rhinestone gems. I cut a white oval for the main focal image and layered it onto a black scallop oval die cut (nesties again) The cow was stamped onto white card, coloured with promarkers and cut out, then stuck onto the large oval so the ear and tail just peep off the edge. The greeting was stamped again onto white and layered on to black, each cut with punches this time, a twist of ribbon behind the greeting and the card is complete. I guess I will have to be careful who I send this card to but I love it!!
Happy crafting Dawn x

No comments:

Post a Comment