Tuesday 21 September 2010

Melon mambo snowflakes...


Here is an alternative Christmas card using the serene snowflake stamp set.
I have used a white square card blank and randomly stamped snowflakes all over. I cut my mat using a nestability, a scallop octagon on this occasion, I stamped my chosen snowflake and cut it into an octagon slightly smaller than the mat, I also stamped another layer and cut out part of the snowflake and layered this at an angle with foam squares. My greeting is from the sparkly and bright stamp set, cut out with a scallop oval punch and layered onto an oval. I added a strip of coordinating ribbon across the centre, near the bottom edge of the card.

Ingredients:
Stamps used; Serene snowflakes, Sparkly and bright.
Inks; melon mambo, rich razzleberry.
Punches/dies; scallop octagon and octagon nestabilities, su scallop oval and oval punches.
Ribbon; melon mambo spotted
Card; whisper white, melon mambo

Thanks for browsing, until next time happy crafting, Dawn x

No comments:

Post a Comment