Saturday 18 September 2010

Christmas mini gift bags



I made these Christmas mini gift bags as a small token of thanks to my wonderful ladies who support me with my Stampin' Up! projects and workshops throughout the year. As our Christmas workshops are including the Serene snowflake stamp set I felt it was perfect for these too.
Each bag was made using bordering blue as the base colour stamped with the different sized snowflakes in a combination of night of navy, white craft, and brocade blue inks. I used night of navy and whisper white for the borders and cut them with the eyelet punch. I stamped a snowflake onto whisper white and cut out with 1 3/8 circle punch, I layered this onto a bordering blue scallop circle cut using the punch and added white dots to the scallops with a white uni-ball gel pen, I also added a gem to the centre of the snowflake and finally added silver shimmery ribbon to the top. Each mini pouch had a mix of sweets inside.
Until next time, happy crafting and thank you for stopping by Dawn x

No comments:

Post a Comment