Saturday 18 September 2010

Christmas workshop 1


Hi,
well its time to start sharing Christmas with you as today was my first Christmas workshop!
Thank you to the wonderful ladies who came along, I think we all agreed we had fun, for those who didn't come but want to see what we did here is a photo of the table before we started crafting, all tidy and set out with a Serene snowflake stamp set each and I guess your first Christmas gift this year, I will show you a close up of them in the next few days.
I took photos of all the wonderful creations today (I'm trying to make up for when I forget my camera!!) and was going to put one on here but then I looked at them and thought how can I choose just one so, over the next couple of posts you will see them all. I will say that a couple of my ladies were not crafter's, before today that is, and I don't think you will be able to tell when you see there makes...I was very impressed! Anyway I'm going to try and upload their photos so fingers crossed I will post again later. Thanks for looking. please come back again soon Dawn x

No comments:

Post a Comment