Monday 6 September 2010

I had a giggle...


Hi! Well when I saw this stamp set I had to smile to myself as I guess this stamp describes me perfectly, my love of chocolate and not being a quitter! I made this card with no-one particular in mind, I promise... I used regal rose card as my base (square again, I know, sorry) and layered a piece of double sided coordinating paper on the top, with a strip of the same paper across the centre to break it up slightly, I used the same paper to make the oval mount, its the reverse side of the paper and then stamped my image onto stampin' up! whisper white card (I love this card for stamping on, its so smooth, perfect) I coloured my image with pro markers. I made the small roses using a die cut and added a leaf cut using the 2 step bird punch (this punch is great) all I need now is someone who wont be offended by the caption to give it to.
If anyone has a wish list for the mini catalogue don't forget to order soon as you only have till the end of September to get your orders in, then its gone! Also with the new catalogue coming out on 1st October some items are retiring, please contact me if you want something in particular before its gone! (07779071588)
Until next time, thanks for looking and happy crafting Dawn x

No comments:

Post a Comment