Monday 1 October 2012

New catty launch

Here are some photos of my table for my new catty launch, with some of the fabulous goodies that Stampin' Up! have to offer.
Look at those lovely stamp sets...


I love those bright and cheerful papers and those stamp sets...


A pile of new catties, mmm stroke, stroke.
The new cases and wheels (I'm not very good at using the wheels so I take the rubber off the wheel, mount it and then use it as a "flat" stamp) and they store perfectly in the cases.
Oh and can you see the new in colours?


The fab edgelit dies and nesting shapes, these are brilliant, a small strip of magnet and they stay in place in their lovely little case.
Oh and the small stack of paper and the essential tombo glue.



 Do you see things you like?
Take a look at the new catty, I will sort a link out on here soon, I hope.
Until next time, Happy crafting Dawn x



No comments:

Post a Comment