Saturday 27 October 2012

Christmas or not?

Hello and welcome, today's cards are what we made last night at my workshop and will be making with a different group of ladies this afternoon, I hope you like them.

This card uses the new Frosty friends individual stamp available from the new autumn/winter mini catalogue (not so sure mini covers this catty, its got loads in it!)


And of course my all time favourite top note die (this is sooo versatile, you will see it on here lots!)
A greeting from the Teeny tiny sentiment stamp set, the background was stamped with serene snowflakes (I know its discontinued I'm just struggling to come to terms with that, I keep reaching for it, I love it!)
I used the ink pad to stamp my image and with a water brush I used the same ink pad to colour it in.
I made this card with my great friend Kelly in mind as she loves pink, but if pink is not your usual colour choice how about option "B" below, my blue version and my preferred colour out of the two.


Same layout as above just a different colour, similar but different.


This is our second card, I can't take credit for this one, Kelly designed and made this, it uses the lovely poinsettia stamp from the Watercolour Winter stamp set available from the autumn/winter mini catty.
How can you make a Christmas set look non Christmassy?...


....Just like this. (I did say she loves pink!)


 I must dash my ladies will be arriving any minute.
Leave a comment let me know what you think.
Until next time, Happy crafting, Dawn x

No comments:

Post a Comment