Saturday 14 July 2012

Artful lady 2

Ok so I said there were two ladies on this set and yet I have only previously shown you one of them, well I thought it was about time I showed you the other one and here she is.
This lady is more sophisticated (in my opinion).


I started with a square of paper slightly smaller than my card blank, I added white and blue eco paint with a scrap of card, mainly down the right hand side and around the edges. I dried the paint and then over stamped using the bubble wrap stamp and neutral ink in random places to add the effect of texture. I stamped my greeting also onto the paint. I added a strip of tape down the left hand side and stuck on chunky glitter also for texture. The artful lady was again paper pieced and coloured using promarkers.


The ladies wings have fine glitter.


Here is a close up of the bubble wrap stamp effect on top of the paint.

That's all for now, until next time Happy crafting Dawn x

No comments:

Post a Comment