Friday 13 January 2012

Happy Birthday...

Today is a special friend of mines birthday and this is the card I have made for her,
anyone who knows Kelly will know that her mantra is more is more on her cards and that is why I have gone against everything I usually do to make her this card, was it possible to add anything else...? Hee Hee


I used an 8x8 inch square card base and stamped it with a rose stamp that is from a retired Stampin' Up set I can't bare to part with (a rose is a rose) using pretty in pink ink and then heat embossed with clear powder. My layer is cut from some also retired paper from my stash as is the rosette and flower (can you see a theme here? I'm loving my new found skill of paper rosettes) I added a whisper white layer so the rosette would stand out more. I cut the borders and butterfly from pretty in pink card and the flower was made using one of my new dies, spiral blossom one. Some simple layering of the many pieces and I finished with pearls around the outside edges and to accent the borders. Well it is finished, a very full card, for a very full-on person (in the nicest possible way...of course)

Happy Birthday Kel, I hope you have a special day, hugs.

What do you think...? Is this busy style what you like...? Feel free to leave me a comment.

Until next time Happy crafting Dawn x

No comments:

Post a Comment