Thursday 12 January 2012

Happy Birthday...


Today is a very special persons birthday, its my Mums birthday!
This is the card I made for her...


I used a 8x8 inch square card blank and layered basic black card, gloss white and then three panels of elegant eggplant spaced equally on top. I cut one large and three smaller butterflies from black card stock and shaped the wings before I secured them across the panels. The greeting was stamped with versamark ink and embossed with white embossing powder. The swirls were added using enamel accents freehand and for my first attempt I was rather pleased with how they look. I finished with gems on the bodies of each of the butterflies.

Happy birthday Mum, I hope your day is truly as special as you are! With lots of love and hugs x

I must admit to casing this card design from the incredibly talented Sue Wilson, thank you Sue I love the clean simple lines, I changed the colour to suit my recipient and didn't have any of the swirlies you use, but I love it.

What do you think...? Please leave a comment so I know you have visited.

Until next time Happy crafting Dawn x

No comments:

Post a Comment