Saturday 6 November 2010

Serene snowflakes, Christmas card


Here we go its time to start showing all things Christmas...(its not to early is it?)

I made this card a while ago, I love this stamp set. I cut my A4 card length ways in half to create the card base and scored in the centre (this will fit in a standard size envelope). I stamped the card front with the triple snowflake from serene snowflake stamp set, using night of navy and craft white ink. I added a greeting stamped in craft white to the right hand side near the snowflakes. I punched a large circle out from the bottom left hand corner on the card front and layered die cut snowflakes over the hole, I added dazzling diamonds glitter with a glue pen but I don't think it shows in the picture. Another simple card but I like it, I hope you do too. I have made a matching gift box, I will add this soon. Until next time Happy crafting Dawn x

No comments:

Post a Comment